Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday ~ one day closer to the end

well....almost there....today and tomorrow and then im vacation bound, which looks like ill be at home chugging immodium.

gawd damn...when u get old these things kick your ass...but im glad my fever/ headache/teeth ringing is over with b/c that was fucking annoying.


moving on...

looks like we are back on the kitty kick...I was gunna send Ayla on a dance trip but as it turns out the trip itself is a little more expensive than originally thought AND b/c shes under 14 she needs a chaperone...Ummmmmmm no thanks.

She will have to hit it next year...so we are back 2 looking for a kitty...

gotta be short haired...not black & white...not siamese...no pre-existing medical conditions...etc

ideally im looking for someone who is being forced to part with an animal and will gimme all the shit with it hahahaha
my new camera gave me a boner last night when i was messing with it....it does some cool shit i have no idea about but i am forcing myself to read the damn manual this week....
I called Guy last night up north...omfg i thought i was gunna choke on my own mucous...he has the flu too so we were exchanging stories and he wins b/c he had to hike up a fucking mountain with the trots and he forgot toilet paper....I can assure u had it been me I would never have ventured outside my house...he is hardcore.
I told him about the disgusting dream I had about him which thoroughly grossed us both out...which lead to more mucous sputtering.
Aunty Pam and Uncle Jimmy are in there NEW place now!!
Yipeeeeee we will be going to visit them next weekend....
Some crazy bitch on the Price is Right is gunna have a seizure I swear to gawd.......gawd sometimes those ppl are really messed up.
I have to go to future shop and get a memory card 4 this new camera...the 16 MB one it came with is rather useless...although if u switch the settings u can take a lot of pictures (80ish) on it, they just arent large or print worthy.

No comments: