Thursday, October 11, 2007

the toilet....my new best friend

in honor of the fact i should weigh 85 lbs after this week and DO NOT
I managed to find a new/old camera...it is used but wasnt used a lot so it is really quite new still...and for 250.00 how could i refuse...esp b/c she brought it to my house! woot woot!


This is the card my mom sent me this week....read it carefully...then read what she wrote inside....hahahah hahahah hahahahha hahahaha apparently there is no hope 4 me until i get married hahahahahaha


Has quite the zoom on it....12x

BONER!

this is my little sister Kim in stolen hospital jammies....in my old bedroom in Moose Jaw Saskatchewan

Yeah I was a Rick Springfield fan...

that old red record player was my most prized possession my whole childhood...I shit u not...

No comments: