Thursday, November 15, 2007

Bird-Man.....GET BETTER!

FACEBOOK IS FUCKING ME UP....i found a guy from lacombe alberta who i used to make out with...who i have always wanted ask why the fuck he never tried to get in my pants...naturally he HARDLY remembers me hahahaha FUCK!

i recall him being a real fucking dick at the end of the road though but I cant 4 the life of me recall details...
My personal theory about his lack of perviness:
1. he had an STD (MORALS)

2. he already slept with my mother (MORALS - barf)

3. he thought i was too young to hump...(MORALS)


NOW ILL NEVER KNOW!!!!!!!! hmmmmf!!


the cat is going mentaller by the day...i shit u not. she took out my book shelf in my bedroom, trashed the damn room...


GOOD VIBES PLEASE: Guy is really sick...like in the hospital ICU with no medical insurance sick (u know youre sick when...)...send the bird-man some good vibes please...I sure hope he can get a grip on whatever he has...i am prepared to make a flash trip up island if things arent looking better by tomorrow night....its unnerving b/c NO ONE is mightier than Guy Monty so the thought of him being down and out is rather alarming...


No comments: