Monday, November 12, 2007

is that cat shit i smell?

Donna & Cynthia came with Kelly, Mel, Bonnie and I Sat. night.
I wanted to die b/c they dragged me to a night club~ Can u imagine a night of tarts and
remix club music? MY GAWD....my spirit left my body.

I think they were all having some sort of titty contest.

Cynthia looking like a vixen

fuck i felt like i was in a rap video.

this monster was outside of tracey's house....BARF!

Donna was eating calamari (BARF) which looked like deep fried spiders to the rest of us so naturally we have to fuck with it...
third nipple adventures....I think someone should tell Mel it's just a damn mole.

Mel and Kelly - night at the Roxybury...

Bonnie, Mel and Cousin Kelly

SEE!!!! I wasnt the oldest person there...there was an old man in suspenders!!!


cheapest cat toy ever...a tampon...its durable and has a tail!
the cat walks around the house with it in her mouth....hahahahaha

waiting for the cab...kelly is a pole dancer now

More deep fried calamari/spider fun


No comments: