Saturday, November 10, 2007

nothing like sweat dribbling down into your ass crack....


I just cleaned my kids room bc i have company coming and Ayla's version of CLEAN is pretty gay.


I am so lame I cant figure out how to change the clock on my cell phone so all week ive had multiple heart attacks thinking I was an hour late 4 things...


I wanna do a sentence that doesnt start with "I".


So...do you fuckers have any grand plans this Remembrance Day Long Weekend?

Today is Bruce's birthday...I sent him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACKASS message. That is all I am mustering for him today.

Tomorrow is Jerri Ann's...woooohooooo she will be blessed with a phone call from me hahha Lucky sod.


A certain cdn artists ex money grubbing wife is now a real estate whore...it should be noted that if you cant use your ex husbands last name (but refuse to use your maiden name again thus settling for using your middle name as a surname) for fear of ppl finding you on the internet then perhaps YOU SHOULD STOP USING IT. Just a thought.

A public service announcement of sorts. I even thought of calling her and fucking with her but apparently I only stoop so low b4 I realize I am somewhat mature.


I need a shower (see post title)...

No comments: