Friday, December 21, 2007

Calling all evil-doers

I am wanting some ideas from all those twisted minds out there...

In the spirit of having better things to do I opted to not bother torturing the christian gal who sent me that letter a while back? Remember? CLICK HERE
Well....doesnt that just teach me for being all mature...today i get this envelope...and its a card from her....full of god shit complete with a book...

I went and looked up her address....I am now armed...so I would like some ideas please...as I will now be compiling a little something to send back to her at my leisure.....

Now while I can see the humor of this, it is really fucking ABSURD that anyone possesses such self importance that they can't just let this shit go...so I am forced to retaliate...and after I retaliate I will RETURN TO SENDER any further communication from her...in fact ill peel off the post offices MOVED sticker from a letter at work and use it....

So bring it on....I am open to all advice...I will likely compile a little bit of everyones input for the final retaliation...GUY I AM WAITING EAGERLY 4 YOUR IDEAS.

No comments: