Sunday, December 02, 2007

TOOL-ified


o m frikkin gawd....Tool sober is 100x better than Tool drunk as fuck...and Tool 3rd row center is enough to make me grow a dick just so it can be hard...I swear.

Michelle B and I had PRIMO seats and we both had a BLAST...the show was mezmorizing....the lights....the screen art/visuals....Maynard in his tight jeans and zippy mohawk...and OHHH HELLO.....dont Michelle and I realize simultaniously that Mr Guitar and Mr Bass are fucking hot...Ive always been distracted by Maynard so I never noticed til Mr Guitar was standing in front of me and Michelle, with hot braids and it was SHWINGGGGGGGGGGGGG....
I was very entertained by her and I making the realization at the same time hahahhaa

almost as entertained as the guy beside me telling me:
"I don't mean to be rude but my balls tickle"


hahahahahahahhaahhahahahah apparently the BASS SOLO was hitting him in the right spot hahaha
Security was hardcore, no cameras allowed, the pics i did manage to sneak are lame and gay...but such is life.
We hung out with Arika and Hot Donna after but we were all SO truly bagged and near death we all kinda just went into zombie mode....esp after Arika started acting like a racist (HA HA HA not really but it was fun bugging her about it)
During the day Michelle and I went downtown and did a little shopping...hit the dollar store and some other cool little shops...grabbed a 15 pack of kokanee b4 heading home...30 bucks for 15 beer was quite a shocker to Michelle who comes from the land of cheap beer ~ tasted damn good though lady! haha I made her take the left overs home so her and GOB could enjoy! I didnt realize the CUSTOMS thing might be an issue but she did make it home so thats good ahahaha
Anyway - it was great to finally get to meet michelle, even if she gave me the longest hug in the history of the free world....i didnt mind too much, she smells good.

No comments: