Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I didn't even throw up

let's see...

well the sprog got her navel pierced...she was rather brave and didnt scream or anything...


the piercer gal was cool...I pretty much stared at her the whole time cuz shes all full of piercings and tattoos and dreadlocked hair...

kitty loves her new tree/toy...shes pretty damn rowdy with it...

work sucks ass presently...
i am gunna try writing a music gossip column thing for a friend of mine...gawd knows i havent been even slightly creative in years so it might be good 4 my brain.


and really...can u think of anyone better to talk gossipy drivel about the music world? im not exactly sure if im what he has in mind but im gunna give it a go...gawd knows ive spent more time on worse ideas. ha ha ha this will give me a chance to utilize ayla's pop music know-how.

ok so check this out...we are in the tattoo/piercing shop, waiting for our turn and this skanky looking woman comes up to us, talking really loud (cuz the music is really loud in there) about how its hard to fuck with the guy on top with a belly button ring and thats why she took hers out....????

im like...WHAT?
ARGG!! I DIDNT ASK HER A DAMN QUESTION!!! I didnt even make eye contact....
Why would she think my 13 yr old needed such ADVICE?


Jesus.

Piercer girl has a COOL toy........check it out:

you just add water...

i really want one! it looks like a THING in formaldehyde....I LOVE THAT!!!!!


Anyway...I am in a really piss ass head space.

Ive been getting up early this week b/c im training someone to open...
Im at a crossroads...I need to replace someone for the good of my sanity and the good of the store...with all the new changes coming around the bend and the need for the store to grow to maintain a salary position (rather than to go hourly) I cant afford any weak links.
ugh.
I broke my jacket zipper today when i accidently slammed it in the safe...now wtf am i gunna do? I CANT DO MY JACKET UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS WINDY AND COLD! lol
I cant seem to keep warm lately...which is a weird thing b/c im always too damn hot...
the SLASH autobiography is getting to be an interesting read....some of the stories...my gawd.
Men are disgusting creatures, I tell ya...
I mean its one thing to take turns poking the same girl in a tiny little bunk/loft but its another to spunk on the other guy's leg by total accident bc the 3 of u are in such CLOSE quarters...and then REPEAT the story out loud, admitting the grossness. BARFFFFFFFFFFFFF haha

No comments: