Friday, January 11, 2008

bloody helllllllllllllllllll

No im not on the rag....but i had a dream last night that was completely MESSED UP...

I went into my bathroom (which in real life bugs me b/c Ayla leaves her stuff all over and the cat thinks the bathroom is her domain and thinks nothing of walking all over the counters and shit and it infuriates me cuz i feel like all i do is SANITIZE THE DAMN BATHROOM - thank gawd mom sent me ALL that sanitizing spray 4 xmas) ~ anyway....so in this dream I go into the bathroom and she has REDONE the bathroom....she switched shower heads to some lame crappy spray one, she made a shitload of nail holes all over the inside of the shower stall...the tub was full of water and in the water was floating shit (literally), tampons and various bathroom products like rolls of TP, bottles of shampoo etc....the floor was covered in garbage...so i am FURIOUS and call her in and shes kinda just "whatever"...and im seething and mad and feel like im gunna have a stroke im so mad and im telling her she has NO IDEA HOW CLOSE TO DEATH SHE IS AND SHE BETTER LEAVE THE ROOM but then as im looking around the room I keep calling her back in to SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMM about how crazy she is for doing all this weirdo shit......only i cant scream so im screaming in my own head and getting closer to a stroke....
Anyway...I woke up pissed off at her until i realized it was unjustified THIS TIME. ha!


This is now my favorite picture of Guy. I love you Guy, please make this a tradition...
Remember how i was saying i needed to do something at work for my sanity...well it got done the next day and now we are a person short ONLY its ok for now bc our hrs are being shortened to help cut down labor so we dont have to be open as early or as late (FUCKIN YAAAHOOOOOOOOO) thus we need LESS ppl (so goes the theory)
So.....work is weird but its all good...
I am waiting to hear about this thing through school 2 get Ayla in on an exchange program to France (1 month this summer). How cool would that be...???? Man i will stop spending every dime i have after rent and bills and itchiban noodles to make that happen...along with hitting up all relatives hahaha and making all Ayla's job money go into the bank...it would just be too great an experience to not make it happen....
Ok I have to go clean the cat box now.
Someone strike me dead with lightening please.

No comments: