Tuesday, January 15, 2008

insert cartridge now


so im pooping my pants a little over this proposed exchange trip to France for Ayla...im thinking somehow we don't QUALIFY...but maybe I am just feeling social stigma left overs or something?? I dunno.

3500.00 for 30 days in France seems well worth it to me...coming up with it will be another story (I am sure everyone of my relatives is CRINGING right now at this very second hahaha)


so whats the deal with bread....the kind i buy i notice cuts the slices differently....one thick one, one skinnier one...I thought it was an oops in a previous loaf but....now every loaf I get is cut weird...maybe their cutter thing is messed up????

I hate the lame lil skinny piece...it looks like that gawd 4saken weight watchers bread that is is thick as a piece of paper.


One cool thing about getting Ayla a passport and saving for this trip is I will be spending NOTHING, i might even cancel cable tv....OH THE HORROR! ha ha ha We will be selling guitars and all sorta shit....WOOOOHOOO CLEANIN HOUSE!


Looks like the gossip column thing is a go.

I am now scared shitless. ha ha ha and feeling WAY inadequate.

Should be interesting haha

I subscribed to a bunch of gossipy email things for inspiration and topics...omfg...I feel so lame ha ha ha

I even forced myself to listen in on something Ayla was watching recently and it made my ears start on fire, it was so stupid.


I sent Guy his TREASURE yesterday in the mail....as soon as he gets it I will post pictures of the beauty.

No comments: