Saturday, January 12, 2008

5.50 - worth every penny


omfg...the dipshits downstairs have SURROUND SOUND...it feels like a fucking earthquake up here...

I could be a chump and complain at 10:01 pm but I wont...

Today I scored the best of all scores shopping....a small little TOKEN for my lovely friend Guy, who will love and cherish this gift for years to come...its even an antique...from 1940...here is a small HINT...once he gets it I will post a picture of it...til then, you will all have to wait with baited breath...ha ha ha
Went to a movie this afternoon with Donna...omfg what a piece of shit. I thought with the cute Transporter guy in it that would save it if it wasnt great but as it turns out it was so fucking bad we left after 20 mins. IT WAS THAT BAD. Here is why...the guy from Transporter was the only one who didnt suck balls...burt Reynolds was in it...he is NOT a good king I can assure u...the guy that played SHAGGY in the scooby doo movie was in it and he was LAMEEEEEEE...and Ray Liotta with Frankie Valli disco fucking hair as the bad guy was just too much to bare. I should have read THIS first.
Gawd it was dreadful.
Got word about the column...seems it is a go, I just need some refinement HAHAHAHA fuck i coulda told them that..muhahahahahaha will be interesting to see what the BOUNDARIES are and if I can pull anything of interest off.
I felt a little sick, I admit it, mainly bc it suddenly felt like SCHOOL and the pressure to perform which I have NEVER done well, makes me a little vomitous.
Ayla is out 4 the night, with friends...I am gunna watch the BIG LUBOWSKI...and eat something bad 4 me.
Tomorrow is the WINTER GALA for work...if I could get out of these things I would. There will be a karoke machine there and im looking fwd to mocking the hell out of all the drunks who get tangled in that web of hilarity. I am taking my camera.

No comments: