Thursday, January 31, 2008

we love u PEI

It's 640 am.
No, I did not shit the bed.
I always wake up to pee at this time, then the cat thinks its PLAYHOUR and wont leave me the hell alone to go back to sleep. So I get up for a bit and go back to sleep later.

I am in midst of a heinous headache...this is how my body tells me I am an extreme lard ass...that general feeling of unwellness takes over and gets hard to ignore.

I just heard PEI hasnt had power for 4 days! POOR MAUREEN!!!!! She must be going mad with 2 kids and no electricity?!?!?!?! Thankfully she has wood heat so they arent frozen to death.
Everyone pray to almighty Lord Jesus God Saviour Guy for Ms Maureen and the sprogs to get electricity back!
Cuz u know if there was as god THOSE are the kinda miracles he would perform, the ones involving comfort and easy living. hahaha
I fucking near crap my pants on game shows when ppl are praying to god that they do well...esp on Deal or No Deal...yeah if there was a god hes watching u on this fucking game show while ppl die and shit all over the world to ensure your case has the 1 million in it.

Fuck

Is there any wonder why I am a bitter asshole?

I feel a nap coming on.....

No comments: