Tuesday, January 29, 2008

hormonal dream world binge

You know you are PMSing when u dream about stealing cookie dough from a grocery store and sneak eating it b4 u even leave the store....there is a missing woman but I made the time to steal and eat cookie dough.

Its not quite 7 am...I am tired as fuck from all this cookie dough dream hunting...new girl at work is scaring me...shes not new but shes new to me...the lack of common sense is alarming.

I have decided to completely change my house around...I am gonna get rid of the dining area all together and stick the computer in there so the living room is more of a damn living room....then I'm trading my big kitchen table for Maggie's wee little foldy down one with 2 chairs...I don't have company often so wtf. IT SHALL ALL BE TRANSFORMED!!!!!! Cable guy comes Feb 5...and I'm gonna make him run cords all over the fucking apt.
I am getting cable in my room so i can watch MANTRACKER in bed...he is a hot cowboy...and I don't even like cowboys.
I am always scared he wont win but he usually does. MuHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cat is really pushing it these days...while she has been foiled in her shower curtain shredding (I got 38457938475 inch thick vinyl ones to stop her) shes now made it her mission to destroy the only FUCKING plant i have....my little shamrock plant...its toxic to cats so i keep it way up and away but the little fag cat scales every gawd damn shelf now with her size and it is making me insane...I am clearly going to have to either get rid of the plant or hang it from the damn ceiling in some horrid macrame (sp?) hanger.

My mom used to macrame...it was a big deal in the late 70s. She made macrame shelving units.
She also did Tri-Chem painting...everything was Tri-Chem'd, table cloths, her wedding dress, mumu's, wall hangings. Holy cheese batman!
Ohhhh the 70's, weren't they grand?
it is now 7 am....I need a nap.

Good Night!

No comments: