Saturday, March 01, 2008

Armpit Gangrene (sp?)

My arm pit hurts.







I think it has a tumor...or there is small AutoBot living inside it, waiting to come out when I am asleep.



I just saw Transformers the other night at the IMAX theatre with Dan and Donna...I am OLD b/c I couldn't keep up with the storyline or the action sequences hahahah



I actually enjoyed the 1st half of the movie though b4 it went all robot death match...







I got my Matt Good tickets...{GIANT GRIN}...I cant wait to see him general admission with a full band...I may piddle.







Ms Maddie-Cakes is doing well...one does generally thrive well once vegetation is removed from the lung....



For the record...I am not anti-establishment/anti-doctor. If my sprog was sick or injured I WANT to be at a hospital b/c they are professionals after all...I realize medicine is a lot of opinion/trial and error, they don't call it PRACTICING medicine 4 nothing...I am mindful that we are all human beings and make mistakes etc but that gawd damn hospital infuriates me b/c its so fucking complacent and consistently inept.







Saturday morning rant over.







Last night was busyyyyyyyyyyy @ work but we got 'er done....I am looking fwd to tax season fucking the hell off though...another month and it'll taper off but gawd damn it is maddening at the moment trying to keep up with all the work.







Aunty Cathy comes TOMORROW! wooohoooo exciting! I am scared the cat is going to make her allergies insane but she assures me her allergy meds will make it all ok.



It is a little like being married having her here...I come home...the dishes are done...something is cooking...its like I have died and gone to heaven.



Seriously...when you are the only one who cooks and cleans up it is a treat to have such a FABULOUS house guest. And we get to play real life scrabble...and watch movies...and go do stuff....like marriage only it doesn't suck hahahahahah hahahah (ME SO FUNNY hahaha)







I had a dream last night I was wearing wood sandals that kept slipping off. How annoying.

My uterus is gearing up for shed-mode...I am eating like a fucking starving Ethiopian and feel like utter crap.

Once upon a time my uterus was good for something...look at her...I often gaze at her in utter amazement...she is like the kid I never was but i always wanted to be. Ok I can do without the shallow/materialistic/drama queen/self absorbed part but I'm hoping she will outgrow that (hahaha)
And so far (knock on wood) she is a good kid (although she annoys the ever loving shit out of me like any roommate would)...she just pulled her shittiest grade ever (C) up to a B again in Social Studies...I am swooning with admiration...ok ill shut up now...

The crackhead weirdo down the hall is SUPPOSED to be evicted and out of the apt as of today...I hope he is bc i wanna look at the apt and decide whether or not I wanna move into it haha I already have it figured out....due to it having a fantastic city view it gets sun all day long so I'm gunna hang screens to shade the patio...and i did decide that I would probably let Ayla have the master bedroom with the bathroom attached soley bc the i don't have to clean up fucking eyeliner off every surface in the bathroom I use. Plus the walls are red and it would go great with her bedding. Only issue is there is an old lady above and below...so I'm not sure paying more rent would be worth it - hence why I have to take a look. Currently me and the new landlady get along smashingly and shes not NEAR as anal as the last one about noise and she never hears us so it has been really nice.

No comments: