Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Poke & Scrape # 834653645876345


I should be packing but....I am not.

Aunty Cathy has left me here alone in teenage purgatory, to cook for myself and relearn how to clean up after myself haha
I hope she enjoyed her visit as much as I did...we did a lot of laughing, as do all the females in this family...I definitely think we all have a good time together when we arent in pissy moods wanting to kill each other hahahahha

Anyhow, shes back home being a wife to her husband (RUDE)...

I have a Dr appt today for a complete physical so I am psyching myself up for my spirit to leave my body at just the right time...Oh how I loathe getting violated in such a way...
SPeaking of violation, cathy bought herself a Neti Pot while she was here...apparently you will it with warm salt water and shove it in one nostril and it dribbles out the other...it was a lot of fun watching her do this...hahah She said it worked pretty damn good...Ayla watched in horror, but with great interest hahahahahahhaa
This giant garlic looks like a cooch to me....sorta...Thank you Mrs Vanelli's food court pizza peddler for the great photo op!
Ayla is over her most recent psychosis...although im sure a new one will follow shortly.
I just pine for her tohave her own bathroom that she can smear with friggin eyeliner whilst leaving me alone in my own bathroom to decorate with frogs and enjoy the mak
e up less countertop! WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO Oh its the simple things...
I am currently thinking of ways to get out of this Dr appt.
Who would have ever thought cooking with cheap ass shitty pots and pans would be so different than cooking with solid, skookum stuff?? We recently just got upgraded in the pots n pan dept via aunty cathy and now have these good quality lagostina cookware...only Ayla and I dunno how to friggin cook anything in the frying pan bc it really does cook differently than we are used to. She made herself hashbrowns the other morning and from my room I could hear her bellow, "IT WILL NOT COOOOOOOKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!! HELP MEEEEEEEE" hahahahahahahhaha
It wont take us long to get used to it...esp in the new place, the big kitchen will be a welcomed change and I am hoping will encourage more cooking.




No comments: