Thursday, March 13, 2008

mmmm cookies

Aunty Cathy made peanut butter cookies...I have one melting in my mouth RIGHT NOW!

Tonight was the paint marathon...we put 5 THEMES each into a bag and I picked one of hers and she picked one of mine. HA HA HA The last round was awesome, she picked BONER and painted a penis with a halo and angel wings...I picked ABSTRACT SHAPES and painted a crotch flower and penis/blue balls. I think we are genetically corrupted.

Went to see 10,000 BC last night. What a piece of complete shit. It was trying hard to be as good as Apocolypto but it failed miserably...the acting was poo, the plot was poo and the cinematography was gay.
It was so fucking retarded....wooly mammoths in fucking Egypt (or somewhere resembling desert/egypt) heling build the pyramids....YEAHHHHHHH HELLO!!!! A WOOLY MAMMOTH IN THE FUCKING DESERT??????? jesus h christ.
Best quote of the movie: "DON'T EAT ME!" as he sets a sabre tooth tiger free from a trap...HA HA HA fuck kill me now.

Work sucks bungwater...fuck I cant get a grip at work currently...very rough patch...ugh
I pine for a job you get to come home from and not think about until the next day...

So I decided to move.
Fuck it...im just gunna do it and let the chips fall where they may...cook more and enjoy a bigger kitchen and stop eating out...(whenever i type that or say it ~ it sounds DIRTY to me hahaha)

Ayla is hacking up a lung in her room....should be great trying to get her to school tomorrow morning.

No comments: