Friday, April 25, 2008

and silence befalls my wretched soul

i am drinking hot ass muthafuckin tea to try and burn my throat out...
i had to sleep doing that mouth breather thing last night...those are moments i am most grateful i am single and sleep alone...i always imagine bugs crawling in my mouth and back out again just to spite my bug hater self. little bastards...

ayla goes to nanaimo after school today...she was such a rude shit last night that i almost told her she couldn't go but then i realized that would be more punishment to me than anyone else hah hah haha

i close tonight...i close every Friday...any why is that? oh that's right, b/c i have no real social life...I'm not even bitter about it. all i ever wanna do is come home and sleep anyway...

yesterday the tops of my hands were driving me absolutely batty...they itched like a mofo and when i got home i actually used this medicated anti itch crap on them...they re ok today but they are still sore from yesterdays constant abuse....i was scraping my hands across jagged surfaces and if i had sandpaper nearby it would have gotten bloody I'm sure.

my poor friend deanna has friggin shingles right now...that is some messed up crap...i always imagine shingles as someone covered in roofing material and trying to function with this shit nailed into their body...yes i know i am a literal idiot...
anyway deanna banana, get better!!!!!! and get a lot of rest!

i dunno how connie is going with a 1 yr old and a newborn...i am pretty anti-telephone and unless someone calls me it ain't gunna happen...
and im assuming mary is doing good as well with baby Cedar...I've received no calls to the contrary or emails so this is great! (I am waiting for a photo of him wearing the little knitted toque i sent with a gold cross knitted in haha)
i just dreamt about this lady i knew in PR who was around 50 and i saw her and she told me she had just had a baby (I'm thinking *whoaaa old eggs!!*) so when i asked to see it she pulls back this sheet and this gargantuan fucking baby is there....like a 60 pound infant with a giant fucking head, way too large forehead, looking like it should be going to grade 4 class but its a baby. ha ha ha even in my dream i did that fake *OMG SHE IS SO CUTE* ha ha ha that cracked me up!

my printer is fucked.
that's all I'm saying on that.

michelle b, i sent Guy a picture of the R2D2 mailbox u took....he thought it was cool...he and his grandson are star wars freaks...where was that taken exactly?

ok I'm off to drive myself mental playing boggle online while my brain is relatively functional.

No comments: