Thursday, April 24, 2008

I have alligator hands....


I mean, my hands havent morphed into gators but they FEEL like the skin of an alligator....IM TOO SEXY FOR MY LIFE TOO SEXY TO BE A WIFE TOO SEXY TO LIVE woooohooooo

Last night was BBQ night...Ayla near crapped her pants when I told her I was BBQing for dinner...hahaha
That girl LOVES BBQ'd teriyaki chicken!
I did realize I have the BBQ (aka piece of crap propane mini hibachi looking thing) on the wrong side of the patio though (smoke goes into the patio door haha)...Duh...I always think in situations like this that if Id had a drop of breastmilk as a newborn i wonder if I would have more common sense?
Maybe...maybe not.

I couldnt sleep last night...well I had trouble falling asleep I mean...once im sleeping im dead...but I was hacking up a lung so I was up later than I wanted to be so i watched GI JAME on TV and that was enough to drive me around the bend.

District is falling apart...you know shit is bad when the district manager is serving customers and trying to be a CSR/Branch Manager/District Manager all in the same day...for weeks at a time.
Yep...once things stabilize I am making a run 4 it...I want a sweet govt job that pays decent and is 9-5 and I get to sit on my ass all day and not use up all my energy trying not to kill ppl.

Ayla's going to Nanaimo this weekend to go dress shopping with Kelly, Maggie and Aunty Pam. Cant say I am really sad im missing that outting haha I am sure a girls weekend will be good 4 Ayla though.

I am out of cheerios.
Life is over.

No comments: