Tuesday, April 29, 2008

HOLY FREAKSHOW

I am pretty morbid, I have a strong stomach 4 weirdness and fuckedness but this fucker in Austria who kept his daughter in the basement for 24 yrs and fathered 7 of her children just sickens me...like beyond just being disgusted about something...I am actually mortified at the lengths that sick fuck went to to carry on his sick little charade...to think those kids never saw daylight in their whole lives til recently....and her for 24 yrs...she must be a friggin basket case the poor thing.....fuck. I think his wife must be in denial or the dumbest fucking human on earth.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7371043.stm

So yeah if I had any faith in humanity it was completely fucking used up on this one.

Moving on...

Michelle B....how is your knee?? HEY THAT RHYMED! I hope youre ok! Drop me a line please!

No comments: