Wednesday, April 30, 2008

toss dirt on me

im dead.

ok not really...
but im tired...
the only thing keeping me alive is knowing i have the weekend off.

tonight im going to help shawn pack 4 his move...
tomorrow AM i get to go see a dr about my MOOD and i will be foul im sure and let him know while i love the appetite depressant that wellbutrin is it is doing sweet fuck all for my temper/patience/disposition.
maybe i should just go to fucking anger management.
this is not something i have not considered b4.

cathy says she waiting to see on the news that someone in Victoria strangled her staff at work and then lit herself on fire.
ha ha ha that cracks me up...makes me calm down too.

michelle b, i loved your gory knee video!
esp GOBs cheech and chong voice...ahaha
im so glad u are getting around so well all things considered!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CYNDY THE HOT ACCOUNTANT!!!!

No comments: