Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I think someone gave my cat acid

Seriously, she has been a friggin complete mental since I got home last night. i asked Ayla what she did to the damn cat bc she was even whackier than normal but Ayla swears she was fine til I got home.

Even this morning she is acting like invisible creatures are trying to get her the way shes racing around in full halloween stance.

Yeah so work just gets better and better...but I gotta say coming to the conclusion I am not staying for an eternity makes me feel better about the fact that 4 ppl just quit in the district thus I had to give up one of my staff (one of the 2 out of 4 competent ones...SOB!)...thus leaving me short staffed, always having a drawer, having to hire desperately 4 the whole friggin district and probably TRAIN as well... Haaa hhhha hHAHAHahahaaaa hahahahahhaa My new motto in life is "I DO NOT CARE". I dont. If it were not for Tracey (my boss) I would be outta there in about 4 seconds flat...but I will stick it out a while and get the district back fully staffed and then feel justified in seriously looking 4 other work.

Mama Mary is home from her c-section infection party at the hospital and has the baby back on the boob! YAY!!!!!!
Connie had her baby yesterday...a wee 5 lb girl...name is not for certain but I hear it is Kiera Ann...that could change though.

Babies Babies Everywhere.......

Michelle B...what are the stars telling me currently? Are they confirming this is a time of tumultuous madness?
I guess I dont need stars to tell me that ha ha ha

No comments: