Saturday, April 19, 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone....

Ohhh wait, its not Christmas...its just snowing like a mofo in APRIL. How friggin downs syndrome is that?


I am listening to some Tori Amos...


I was walking today past the spot where John Seguin was shot & killed about a year and a half ago by the police after a high speed chase...the skid/tracks his vehicle left in the lawn of the bldg he lived in are almost grown over by new grass now.

On that corner they put memorial stuff on the light pole but someone comes along and always takes it down. I have always obsessed about the grass tracks...watching them look less and less prominent as every week went by. I always wonder when his kids walk by if they notice the tracks? Or feel WEIRD knowing this is where the cops killed your dad...what a mind fuck. Those kids were fucked anyway...now they will just grow up to be cop haters. Scary.


Connie seems to be doing well with the new baby...her other baby is only a year old so u can imagine that is a frigging handful and a half. Luckily baby #2 is really easy going thus far and baby #1 is taking it all in stride.


I haven't been able to reach Mary/Kori this week to see how they are but I will try again tomorrow...

I am OFF tomorrow thank the heavens above (PRAISE GOD)


Speaking of nuts, what do u think of all those kids that got taken from the polygamists in the USA...? I haven't heard all the details yet but I have a hard time believing all 400 and some were being abused and at risk...?? I am sure some were, welcome to the corrupt world of humans but...I dunno...it seems that removing every minor from the place has probably traumatized those kids more than the life they were leading bc they didnt know any different.


Remind me to call my insurance co. plz and change my renters insurance to this new address please.
Nikki Sixx and Kat Von D...whatcha think of that?
I hope they have babies.
He is a pretty nice looking 50 yr old.


I am dead now. Carry on.



No comments: