Tuesday, April 22, 2008

snot anyone?

I am sick....but it was a good excuse to cancel my dental appt. that I didnt wanna go to anyhow. I think this is the 3rd one ive cancelled. they wreck the chi of my teeth and then my teeth bug me for a month after they *clean* them...I friggin hate it.
Maybe in July...by then itll be hot and I will use that as an excuse, "it was too hot to leave the house".

I spanked my cat today...and then felt guilty. Jesus.
I can feel the prozac wearing off and the wellbutrin is not picking up the slack.
Maybe I will join an anger management group. Gawd knows I would fucking love to sit in a circle and talk about my feelings with a buncha spouse beaters. Better yet, maybe I will go to Overeaters Anonymous too, just b/c I need some social activity. Or i could go hang myself.
1st person to mail me a rope gets a prize!!

It's not as bad as that of course, im being a dramatic tard.
Work is shit but since I have resolved that it is not the life long dream job for me I dont feel near the pressure I did previous. Also b/c I told my boss I was done as well. Just gotta train up my assistant and then I have to find a job....with the same pay HAAHA HAHAHA HAHAHHA HAHAHAHHA where is that rope?

Anyhoo...

I am a hermit...I have Michelle B. - itis. It isnt a bad thing really, I just hate leaving the house is all.
I think I need a pepsi or something. This low blood sugar is affecting my mood. *hahahaha*

My cat is out on the patio. If she falls off chasing a bug she will land in 5 feet thick prickle bushes below...she wont likely die but she will possibly lose a fucking eye...then im back to having a one eyed cat again and going broke paying 4 it to boot.
I am a breath of fresh air today hey?

No comments: