Wednesday, May 28, 2008

4 hrs til work...

who wants to shoot me?

So I am mailing this package to my sister for her birthday today and i decide she needs a little jen art in her world....now keep in mind...i dont expect her to hang it anywhere or anything or i wouldnt give it to her...but since there is already a SpiderPig (simpsons movie)...I decided to make: (now say this like the Black Sabbath song IRONMAN only say I AM DEVIL PIG....Lovely isnt he? Surrounded by hellfire and adorned with a pitchfork and devil horns...and at the same time he is fairly friendly, saying HI. But u can not look at it without saying (in your head or not) in the IRONMAN song voice I AM DEVIL PIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. Thats the rule.
I predict it will be placed directly in her sock drawer hahaha

I have a shrink appt tomorrow. This will be the last...its a waste of time and it pisses me off to spend 20.00 in cab fare getting there and back and there is no real point to it.

I have cramps that could kill a llama today. Should make me super cheery at work.

Ayla tied the cat into a bag and ran around calling it a FETUS....I can see why she called it that...she didn't even try to escape.

Poor cat...it will need therapy by the time its a year old.

I think the cats birthday is July 1st...at least thats what im saying it is...

No I wont be making my cat a birthday cake.

No comments: