Monday, May 26, 2008

Bummer

that the Thinsation snacks are so good b/c 100 calories a packet is great if u just eat ONE...

I lit a candle for Fin today...he was born to my friends Jerri and Zed 8 yrs ago but he never took his first breath...
I often wonder how different their lives would be had he been born and taken that breath...I can honestly say that was one of the saddest things I have ever seen or been a part of...there is nothing more heartbreaking than seeing 2 of your best friends broken over such a loss...I remember walking in and seeing Jerri asleep, Fin was on her chest...her breathing made it look like he was breathing...he was a perfect baby...I immediately felt horrified that Jerri would wake up and not know what happened...
I chose not to hold him...I felt his foot and it was cold...and kept rubbing it but...it was not going to warm up...I did not want to hold him and have that body memory of a cold baby.
I am impatiently waiting for Jerri to have a bun in the oven again...it would be a terrible waste of parenting if the 2 of them did not have a child to mold into an interesting human being. You know the type of ppl I am talking about...the ones you know would be brilliant parents...

Everyone send Jerri's eggs and Zed's swimmers good vibes...they gotta meet up and get multiplying before Jerri's eggs get old and shriveled!!!

Anyway...I hope the 2 of them are okay today...whatever they are doing.

No comments: