Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Church of Alan Cross


how do u spell sloth?

J_E_N_N_I_F_E_R

ooooh yeah yesterday it was just me and Mike Holmes most of the day...

it was so hot yesterday in here i seriously just sat in front of the fan waiting for dark so it would cool off.

I'm so fucking irritated...my computer is full of Trojans and shit and i can NOT find anything that will remove them...UNLESS there really isn't Trojans and this other gay fucking thing was just trying to get me to BUY there software...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
what do u guys use to deal with this crap?

I work this afternoon and the perk is that i get AC all day and by the time I'm done at 930 it'll be nice and cool out...Muhahahhahahahaha
one day in the sun and Ayla looks like most ppl try to look at the end of summer. Jerk.

The birds are conspiring to drive the cat insane...not only is there a nest up in the eaves above our apartment (I like the chirping noises and watching the mom make 8347589347583 trips to feed her babies...and how they are quiet when she leaves but then go mad when she comes back with something haha) but now I see the birds land on the patio rail and the cat is just beside herself with spastic confusion...shes scared of course for the most part, she usually burns rubber inside but always watches fascinated...and every so often half ass chases something...I wait for her to zing through the rails and hit the dirt. Ouch. For that reason I am gunna be putting up netting.
And after yesterday I most certainly need to get some bamboo blinds for the patio as well...cocoon myself away from the light and vitamin d. muhahahahhaha too bad i wasn't as interesting as a vampire.

It cracks me up that Fred Durst is such a hated rock guy...I dunno why it cracks me up so bad but it does...(yes Arika, I am listening to the sunday ritual of Alan Cross' Ongoing History of New Music)
he did it all for the nookie you know...sheesh hahaha

No comments: