Monday, May 19, 2008

ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh

wtf is celebrity rehab?

I can not believe that is a real fucking show...i have heard reference to it but I thought it was a joke...but upon clicking today I stopped on it bc its the dude from Taxi/Grease on there all decrepit and ill...
Once i figured out what it was I got outta there lickity split...
This reality tv shit is just retarded.
It is like the whole world flushed their integrity down the shitter.

This book im reading is freaking me the fuck out...I dont really care for scary books...I read enough true crime and Stephen King as a young reader, don't really feel the need to revisit...but my land lady INSISTED I read this book....I'm half way through now and I spent last night actually PARANOID...I was reading at midnight...the wind of course was blowing and I kept hearing noises and shit and I got myself right spastic...Ayla wasn't home so I was the prime candidate to be murdered you know hahaha
The book (The Ruins) is not going to be finished by me... I just read the wikipedia thing on it and im returning it and saving myself the anxiety haha chicken shit.

I just installed Firefox.
Jury is still out.
I have the ZLOB TROJAN! yay!!!!!! now I just have to get fucking rid of it...none of the free cleaners are getting it...and I'm not really keen on purchasing a key for one for 30 bucks...
So I think ill back my shit up and reinstall the operating system and just be done with it.

Well - thank gawd ms adele told me about priming over canvas ive ruined with painting attempts...cuz this one i did today looks fucking retarded and I didnt wanna waste the canvas. ha ha ha
And no im not posting a picture of it...its that gay.

I am hungry.
Not biting your nails is hard work you know!

No comments: