Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday....big whoop!


HAPPY BARFDAY AUNTY CATHY!!!

<--don't we look happy? we are miserable. ha ha ha
I mean, in general, not in the picture...

My freezer just died...Ive had to take my meat to a neighbors and ate what was left...the bldg owner has had this fridge fixed 3-4x...yet it keeps konking out...so im the latest unlucky tenant to have it...
I think he is in love with it (ok hes just a cheap fuck) bc he keeps fixing it when he needs to turf it. It clearly is a POS.
I wonder if I will get a harvest gold or olive green replacement....I pick olive green...since I know i wont get a giant stainless steel one with an ice maker. sob!

Michelle B sent me a jewish beanie!!! I can now say i have one. I should probably look it up and see what the name for them is.
She sent me all sorts of things...it was like xmas...and the new headphones (SKULLCANDY) in particular are horny-inducing ear buds of orgasmic delight...
Oh yeah theyre my new and forever favorites...Merci!

Tomorrow night is Ayla's giant dance gala WOOHOO
Im not sure hwat it is but every year I pay a stupid amt of $ for the year end *costume* and it is always some ugly piece of shit that she is mortified to wear and will never wear again...keep in mind these are street clothes for hiphop dance so for 80 friggin dollars youd think at least ONE piece of the outfit wasnt hideous....ugh

No comments: