Sunday, May 25, 2008

Welcome Back to the Darkness My Pretties


I couldn't take the brightness of the old template...

Today Shawn and I were out in the hotness (fuck I hate summer, have i told you all that b4?), doing a bit of running around...
I hooked myself up with a table top easel that was cheap as hell so im rather pleased with myself.

8 UNBITTEN FINGERNAILS!!!! wooooohooooo I fucking rule.

I was in THE DOLLAR GIANT today and I gotta say ppl are friggin creepy. There were these 2 women with their ugly weird kids and they were always in the aisle I was in so I tried to skip and aisle and it didn't work cuz they were right there in a millisecond. The mothers were the kind that you want to hit over the head with a cast iron frying pan. I cant really explain it but between that annoyance and the annoying shrieking children pissing me off I couldn't get outta there fast enough...
Is it just me and my shitty disposition or do you guys find yourselves wanting to box the ears of complete strangers?

And what is it with these ppl who LIE in order to sound like they aren't boring fucking frauds at life. I remember Guy had a friend, we will call him Ken, who used to tell all sorts of stories, like he was a government agent and shit...he didn't let up either, he stuck to it and various other bs stories he would make up.
I dated one of them too...he would make up these grandiose stories, FOR NO GOOD REASON, and keep taking them one level higher on the INSANE scale until there was nowhere else to go.

It is interesting, the mind of the people.
I can be completely full of shit too, its a survival skill...but I think for the most part im pretty candid and upfront about my shit and such.
I wonder if really severely fucked up ppl have any idea how wrecked they are?

No comments: