Friday, May 23, 2008

Today...

...I saw a midget running for the bus...running really fast actually. It scared me a little.

...I embarrassed myself slightly when a man came up to me claiming his name was Jennifer and I called bullshit and he whipped out his ID and sure enough his name was fucking Jenifer with 1 N. he is from the Philippines....I can honestly say I didn't think I would ever meet a guy name Jenifer who wasn't in TRANSITION haha

...I wore the itchiest mother fucking shirt in all the universe and wanted to light myself on fire all day.

...I talked to a guy who works in a local restaurant who was livid about his place of employment laying off current staff to hire some Philippino Immigrants who are here to work for 1 year and the govt matches their wage so the rest. only has to pay them 8.00 an hour and theyre making 16.00 for the first year. This guy is losing his mind over this. What do u guys think of that? I mean, ultimately, if there are an excess of jobs and they can't be filled by locals is it cool they ship ppl in from elsewhere?

...I did 4 loads of laundry b4 work, watched my gay soap opera, talked with my aunty Cathy, cleaned the litter box (by far my most favorite task) and managed to get to work on time and wear an itchy fucking shirt.

...I got a boner thi
nking about tomorrow being my last day of work and then i get 3 GLORIOUS days off...and no one better get sick or do some damn shit to fuck it up at work of I may go postal. ...I got extremely pissed off at the newbie and really asserted my managerial clout...she lost 2.5 months of chq cashing privileges and is probably now the most untrustworthy person I have worked with it quite some time. She pulled a really sneaky fucktard thing and it will likely follow her as long as she is with the company. Idiot. It makes all the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

...I got Maggie and David's wedding invite. (good job Mags, they were pretty) I w
ish the rest of the family would move out of PR, I have grown to detest the trip up Island to get there. It is such a frigging ordeal...unless you get chauffeured the train/bus/ferry sucks butt hole. It will be a fucking miracle if i can get that time off without having to give up a damn kidney...unless of course I have a new job by then and it won't be like asking for something completely out of the realm of possibility.

...I also received Ayla's passport in the mail. WOOHOO! Thank gawd that is out of the way. Now it is just all about finding a ride to the airport the day she leaves...that shouldn't be TOO difficult.

...I realized the impending Matt Good full band tour is at the end of next month...THAT'S NOT THAT FAR AWAY ANYMORE! Yay! I have been listening to Hospital Music non stop lately... ...I need to go to bed at a decent time cuz last night I couldn't sleep and was up til 230 doing retarded shit like sorting laundry and laughing my ass off at Craig Ferguson...omfg that guy KILLS me...I have been staying up just to watch him all week. I think I wish to marry him. Someone please let him know so he can get here on the next flight.

...I am gunna go to bed now...carry on.



No comments: