Sunday, June 29, 2008

helpppp meeeeeeeee

I have had about 8 showers today...
 
I am currently drinking my 4th slurpee (yes I actually found someone to bring me over 6 slurpees this afternoon...I gave one to Ayla so I have one more left in the freezer)
 
It is too fucking hot to live right now
 
This unproductive coughing can fuck off too...what I wouldn't do to cough up some nasty lung butter right now.....mmmmmmmm
 
I have to work 9-5 tomorrow and I can assure you this shit better improve in the night or its gunna be a shit day...I am getting all spazzed out over these job interviews this week...if its hot like this...and I still feel like crap it will not be a good combo for dazzling ppl with my charm (haha)
 
I am going to eat some shreddies....then drug myself and go to bed......
 
 

No comments: