Sunday, June 29, 2008

I NEED 12 SLURPEES STAT!!!!


I must find someone to bring me a box of slurpees today that I can freeze 4 throughout the day...Cuz later its gunna be shit fucking awful like yesterday.
Yesterday was the longest day of my life...it was so hot that Ayla the Sun Bunny was hibernating, wallowing in misery....
I couldn't even type much without getting too overheated...i dunno if i had a fever as well or not...but i did have about 13 cold showers.

Today my whole ribcage feels like its cracked...I wish i had an underground bunker right about now to hide from the heat. Im too sick to leave the house...
im not kidding about the slurpees, im gunna be calling on some favors today to see if I can wrangle some slurpee action out of some friends....
when u freeze em in the freezer for later you then get to chisel it out later and holding the frozen block of slurpee is COOLING....ohhh yes SLURPEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Matt GOOD (Kelly M - u dork) was fabulous....that looked cooler BIG, MGs shadow....click it and it should be big....

absolutely amazing...I was feeling like a walking talking turd but I stuck it out and was glad....he really kicked some ass...it was a good contrast bc the last few times ive seen him its been acoustic/solo goodness (get it, goodness hahaha loser i know) so this was a cool deal.
Anyway i wont go on and on about it like i do with my cat.

Thats Adrienne (BELOW) with a satisfied look on her face after she ACCIDENTALLY leaned on the side doors to get some fresh air in....it was all dead air and didnt help but it was good anyway just to stick it to the man hahahaha
There was this gross skanky hag near the end that came over to where Adrienne and I were standing (SEE ABOVE) and she was disgustingly flipping her sweaty gross hair at us and I was pretty sure it was gonna start a brawl if she didn't simmer down hahaha Adrienne really wanted to pummel her hahaha
Aunty Pam and Uncle Jimmy lasted despite the disgusting heat and said they enjoyed the show....I tried to wear earplugs but it was so hot already i felt like i was suffocating so...I couldn't leave them in...you can hear everything with them in surprisingly...

No comments: