Sunday, June 15, 2008

HMMMMM


I SEEMED TO BE SCOWLING OR MAKING GOOF BALL FACES IN ALL MY PICTURES AS A KID....whoa caps...sorry

the only naked picture you will ever see of me....



Jesus Christ I look like a satanic twat here...


LOOK AT ME DRIVE! sorta...

not sure u can make it out but this is the basement wallpaper we have when I was in kindergarten in Swan Hills AB...it was all nudie ladies hahahaha



this is me and my cousin Rob who doesn't like me bc he thinks i am trying to weasel in on his inheritance...anyway this was my favorite pink panther shirt...Aunty Cathy had just permed my hair....

Me and wee Kimmy...Moose Jaw SK...I miss my mack jackets.

3 comments:

AzzieNegron said...

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is required to get set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very web smart so I'm not 100% certain. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Cheers
Undervalued US Stocks to buy in June on Hatch For Big Profits

delfie rogers said...

Thanks for each of your hard work on this site. Gloria take interest in setting aside time for investigation and it's really easy to understand why. We all notice all regarding the compelling manner you convey useful items through this web blog and as well as encourage response from other people on the theme and my daughter is learning a lot. Enjoy the rest of the new year. You have been performing a terrific job.
Sharesies NZ Review

AzzieNegron said...

Whats up are using Wordpress for your site platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and create my own. Do you require any html coding knowledge to make your own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!Undervalued Stocks on Hatch