Monday, June 16, 2008

SHARESIES!

Well, I did it...I managed to weasel all my moms photo albums...I have ripped them all apart and organized the pictures and then managed to compact about 10 albums into 2.
I did set aside a nice little pile of pictures for my sister, and her baby book...which I am happy to be able to give her. It always bugged me that I didn't have my own baby book until i stole it form my mom haha
Anyway...it was great going through them all...I'm sure when my mom visits again in a couple of years she will shit a brick when she sees all the 70's albums are gone. Then she will ask where some of the pictures are and I will tell her I shared with Kim...MuHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Got a screen for the door so the kitty is house bound for ever...she is slowly improving...ive been enticing her to eat with cooked chicken...canned salmon...and syringe feeding her recovery wet cat food which smells fucking gross.
She is still very lethargic and not herself...but shes reacting to sounds a little more so thats good...just gotta get her eating properly again. I thought about taking her to the vet again but then she ate a piece of chicken. Yay! haha

Have I mentioned lately how desperate I am to get a new job?

2 comments:

kristinahojholt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kristinahojholt said...

I'm writing to make you be aware of of the notable experience my wife's child enjoyed going through your webblog. She mastered a wide variety of details, including what it's like to have a very effective giving style to get other people effortlessly master specific complicated issues. You actually did more than her expectations. I appreciate you for supplying the good, trusted, revealing and in addition unique tips about your topic to Emily.
How do I buy shares on NZX