Thursday, June 26, 2008

Is this the PMS Psychosis Hotline???

well i survived yesterday....i showed up at the testing and waited in a lobby with the other ppl testing, it was SO COCKSUCKING hot in there I thought i might die...and i looked around and thought, "hmmmmmm they all look smarter than me" ------ we eventually got up into the testing room and started the test....3/4's of the way through the 1st one i clicked something and the fucking thing disappeared!!!!!!!!! IM NOT EVEN SHITTING YOUUUUUUUUUUU...it was so quiet in the room there was no way i was gunna ask the dude sitting in wtf happened so i just started over...then half way through the whole affair my FUCKIN CELL PHONE RINGSSSSSSSS (my work phone)...i forgot to shut it off....what a fucking loser tool.
I was the last person in the room....which I thought was a bad omen since i have always been the 1st one done tests....but upon reflection i never did well on those hahaha
So I left and felt totally demoralized and was sure i sucked the hairy banana....then my boss realized where i was and why i was coming to work late and had someone covering the window for me at work....yeah her level of pissy disgust was quite apparent...should have lied I guess.
It is quite apparent to me no matter how hard i try to remain in the position with integrity it will not be good enough and ill be the evil traitor so....i think im done worrying about it. Turns out they called me right away and work and said I did quite well on the testing and we set up an in person interview for July 3. woohoo.

Generally when anyone leaves the district...people are ruthless and shitty. Even saying you want to leave the job takes u right out of the loop entirely....now that im outta the loop I am going to take advantage and just BE and stop worrying about shit i cant do anything about. Its even gotten me out of the next manager meeting...Ohhhhh yeah...how things turn.

Anyway enough of that...im sick of the whole environment and I will never have a job and be friends with my direct supervisor again...it is too complicated.

Yesterday was such a fucked day...I was on the verge of tears all day...then i did a big snafu at the end of my shift and ended up staying there to help the closer close so I was there til 9 fucking 30...so when i got home and did my big spazz out over the state of the kitchen and Ayla's lameness I went in my room and bawled my face off for a while and felt better...hahahaha

AUNTY CATHY WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!?!!?!? shes never there when I call......

Pam and Jim will be here Friday for Matthew Good....thats about the only thing making me not jump in front of a bus right now....
im on the verge of uterine shedding (HAHAH Guy and Kelly who are barfing right now), i have a chest cold and its making me completely psycho....just ask Ayla...the last 2 days shes been victim to it...i dont think i have to worry about her being an abused woman in a relationship....no matter how many times i tell her to shut up or im going to murder her she just carries on mocking me and WILL NOT SHUT HER DAMN MOUTH....it is infuriating.
She is lucky she only gets punched in the arm.

No comments: