Tuesday, June 24, 2008

when we were young, we hit like hammers

Yesterday at work a woman named Michaela called me from the Ministry of Whatever about my application...seeing as it would be rather GAY to do a phone interview whilst at work for a different job I am calling her back this morning for a phone interview.

Yesterday Ashok called me form the Ministry of Whatever and had me do a questionnaire and send it to him right away...I nearly answered the phone inappropriately cuz I thought it was Arika calling from her work #...ha ha ha Oooo that would make me a super loser.

Ayla is at UVIC building a robot right now...she is PISSED OFF too that I made her go to this outing....I figure shes done school for the whole summer on Thursday so she can SUFFER at robot school hahaha MuHAHAHAHAHA

I have today off.
Donna and I are going to see the Love Guru this afternoon, despite the crap reviews....I wanna see the Zohan movie too...im gay like that.

I am not surprised by looking at the state of my own keyboard and the ones at work that it is cleaner to lick a toilet seat...its too bad u couldn't get a KB that could be put in the dishwasher...
Speaking of dishwashers...Cynthia has me all hot and bothered over a counter top dishwasher...she got one and its changed her LIFE u know!! I have the perfect already ugly kitchen for one and a spot 4 it that wouldn't really impact my counter space at all.
but I also want a BBQ that doesnt take 45 hrs to bbq one piece of meat....
I have the gimme gimmes apparently...

I cashed 9823475983759837598347598375983475 of the BC Go Green chqs that the provincial govt sent out to every person and child (they aren't ppl u know) in BC...fucking vultures...its like they couldn't wait 5 mins to cash the damn things so they could fill up their fucking gas tanks or buy beer....I think the purpose of the incentive is lost on most ppl....
PERSONALLY i think a counter top dishwasher would be more environmentally friendly that the water i waste washing my own dishes cuz i only have one sink....im not even making that up...i think it would be less water...fuck i also would like bamboo screens to block the sun from ruining my life in the living room....ohhh i need canvas too....cuz i like ruining GIANT pieces of canvas as opposed to smaller one MUAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
oooh and i need a jacuzzi tub and a swimming pool on my balcony....yeah and a zip line all the way down the hill to my work so i look fwd to going to work...ohhh and --------nevermind

I finished reading MOTHER NIGHT by Kurt Vonnegut....it was a fantastic book...

OMFG I just DLd Moon Over Marin by the Dead Kennedys...I prefer Matt Good's version but it is an interesting cover to say the least....

No comments: