Tuesday, June 03, 2008

oooooo

I got a call from one of the gov't agencies yesterday...collections analyst.

She said she had a question for me...I called back and left a msg but haven't heard back yet.
These govt interviews and such are a real shit show...doesn't matter how fabulous u are...if u don't score well during the interview you are SOL.

I don't traditionally interview well but now in my old age I do have a lot more confidence in my abilities and since I am not desperate it may make all the difference when it comes to getting through that process.
Ok...let me clarify, I am desperate but not in the same way as if I didn't have $ coming in.

I am taking the cat to the vet today for a check up...it never fails u know...you are flush and save a buncha $ for things that are upcoming and then ooooooo look dance class registration is here (thank you aunty pam for your contribution! we should get a charity license ha!), cat/vet visit...
ain't life grand? isn't adulthood as glamorous and rich as u thought it was as a kid? HA! by the way, we are so welfare im taking the cat to the vet in a duffel bag or a cardboard box, depending on what I find 5 mins before I leave. hahaha OMFG look how cute she was as a baby...!!!! She is still lovely...although at 330 am this morning I was cursing her like nobodies business and had i caught her she would have been sorry hahaha

Ayla has managed to save nearly 200.00 for her trip to Calif. this summer just from washing windows...ive been making her hand it over to me and I tuck it away for her...due to her addiction...you did know she is suffering from an addiction didn't u? yeah...SHOPPING. She is a friggin maniac.

I havent been able to get ahold of hte birthday ppl this week...Cathy...or Kim...HAPPY BIRTHDAT SISTER KIMMY!
Can u believe my little sister is 27 today...27! MY GAWD!!!!

I think ill BBQ chicken for dinner today...Ayla and i havent eaten a friggin meal all week...so its only right.

No comments: