Tuesday, June 03, 2008

mama's coming to town


how bizarre...my mother is coming next week...her own idea, her own plan...this is unheard of.

she will come on a monday and go home wednesday...perfect length of time.
ayla of course is horrified but whatever...

the fridge they brought up today doesn't really work, freezer works but...the fridge is just now starting to get cool after being on and cranked for 12 hrs...
needless to say i bitched and tomorrow i get a new fridge! WOOHOO! i hope it is a monstrosity of largeness!

i just applied for more govt jobs...thats 36 now hahahha it apparently takes many months to even get called for interviews so I thought I better just go gang busters and apply my face right off to get started...

finally got my ryan mcmahon article/interview published...im looking fwd to getting the paper copies of the magazine and seeing my name in print hahahha what a dork! CLICK HERE
i dunno wtf im supposed to write about now and submit....

ok wtf are all these gawd damn dreams im having lately about asian girls and men im with sleeping with them...its hard to be nice to them at work with my dreamworld-hate on for them haha seriously...its messed up!
how lame is that...becoming a racist bc your dream life is so twisted yer carrying over your negative feelings to your real life...that is SO maury povich.

my feet are FREEZING...im going to bed to fall asleep watching craig ferguson...

No comments: