Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Anti-Social Schitzophrenia

Sometime I wish someone would tie me to the back of a slow moving truck and drive around all day and Id have to follow...and then at the end of it when I thought i was near death id look in the mirror and lo and behold my face shrunk back to its former self.

Sometimes I think i should request my jaw being wired shut....i could drink slushees and soup....

Sometimes I think I should buy myself a taser and set it up so whenever I behave in an unhealthy manner it will zap me and INSPIRE me to behave.

I was watching the Fifth Estate today and I sat there thinking NO SHIT SHERLOCK when they did a story about Chris Benoit killing his wife, kid and then himself....
They have some really important research folk/doctors/neurologists with without a doubt proof that football players and wrestlers who sustain concussions repeatedly end up having a protein in their brain that is found in 80 yr old dementia patients....except all these ppl are in their 30s and 40s when they are dead and have their brains tested...

If you have ever known anyone with a brain injury this will not be shocking news...in fact why the fuck isnt it common knowledge to think that ppl who get hit in the head all the time are gunna have some ISSUES in the mental dept...??
Was an interesting program...I find that much more settling than the steroid theory...
It just seems sensible that if you hot someone in the head hard all the time over a period of years theres gunna be some fall out....

Anyway...NO im not a wrestling fan.

I feel like poop...I need more sleep.

I brought my frog home...I like it too much to lv it at work...plus when I took it out of the box it was REALLY loud (haha) and i know i will make enemies if I have it turned on at work.

WHOEVER HAS MY BOOKS I WOULD LIKE THEM BACK....Ive loaned out books and I have no friggin idea who has them....
all my Wally Lamb books are gone....WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I Know This Much Is True....

Couldn't Keep It to Myself: Testimonies from Our Imprisoned Sisters

I'll Fly Away: Further Testimonies from the Women of York Prison

bring em backkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!

and all my Marion Zimmer Bradley books...the Mists of Avalon etc......

bring em backkkkkkkkk!!!!

No comments: