Thursday, July 31, 2008

pass the rope


I actually am sick....its not mental or hormonal or a figment of my sour mood...I woke up this morning with that beyond a doubt knowledge when i burped up egg and i haven't had eggs in days.

Thats been my body's signal since as far back as i can recall...even as a small child...if I burp up EGG...the internal gastrointestinal chi is DISTURBED somehow...I refuse to not go to work of course bc then I will miss a day of training and im so desperate to be useful there i will just trudge on...im taking a gawd damn cab home though...

I got my final pay from MM in my acct today which was odd cuz i thought it would be on the next scheduled payday but....anyway...i got raped 4 taxes...cant wait to look at my pay stub and throw up in my bra over that....
i have one week = 40 HRS and then 95 holiday hours - thats a gross of about 2300.00 and i got 1100.00 net.......OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
raped in the bum with sand sprinkles!!!!!! that is nasty....
im still buying myself a treat....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~tilde time~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

later skaters

No comments: