Wednesday, July 16, 2008

holy vaseline batman

I forgot about the DEADLINE thing magazines have so I was up til after 1 am slamming out some not so interesting music crap....
Sure will be nice to be M-F 9-5
Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
 
7 more shifts to go then im done forever....
Last night was my last close ever...fittingly it was a shit fucking close and I was there until 1030 (I closed at 9)....I love it when retarded tellers leave me 8347583745897349587349583 outages to try to find bc they are too stupid to do their own work.
Dont worry, they will be getting some wrath today about that.
At least I didnt have to go to the manager meeting last night....
I feel bad for Amanda...the new teller just quit and the other training teller never showed up 4 work yesterday.....fuck.
Welcome to management.
She better go on prozac.
 
 

No comments: