Friday, July 18, 2008

Kraft Dinner Express


This bleached sea onion looks like a giant sperm doesn't it?




Guy & Donna


I have been eating a lot of KD since Ayla's been away.
Now I am out of milk entirely...cant even have cereal. RUDE.

Guy & Donna's visit was great as usual. We went and ate food that rendered our taste buds comatose (I liked mine but it was WARM to say the least), then we cruised looking at all the ladies and gentlemen of the night for a while....hung out at Saxe Point in the dark with blankets, scaring all the young kids away talking about bang bus and bear bangers....
Next day we went to Ogden Point and walked the breakwater after breakfast....good time was had by all and no one got crabs! yay!

Aunty Pam is picking Ayla up from the airport Tuesday thank gawd bc I was starting to stress about that....being that she comes in at 430 and its just my 2nd day on the job and asking to leave early would likely look really LAME.
I am excited to see Ayla and hear all her stories and perceptions....
her dad called me yesterday sounding all sad and shit and asked me to call him back...I haven't yet....I don't really want to.
I am not sure what it is he wants to hear from me...I feel like he thinks I am gunna be able to fix this shit he created and I am not and do not feel like its my job to.
I have been about as fair as I am capable of and the bottom line is Ayla's feelings are what matter to me and his are his own to deal with...its called consequences/fall out. He certainly hasn't been looking out for my feelings over the years and I don't feel like I owe that to him.

A lot of it too has to do with the fact it is still VERY apparent to me that he is still pretty much all about himself and his own feelings...and he can seek comfort with his wife if shit isn't going his way...
I don't wish him ill will but I also do not want to be his personal counselor about it.

Moving on...
The piggy back mutant pickle!

No comments: