Sunday, July 20, 2008

Tampons

You guessed it....its the topic of this Sunday!

It was sparked by Michelle B and an old school tampon at the end of a lollipop stick that I found in my Granny's bathroom cupboard... hahaha

Anyhow...
today is the day b4 my new job starts...WEEEEEE!!!!
Today I am going to clean my house and get some laundry done and possibly go catch a flick later is someones game...

Even thought Michelle B told me Wall E was really good I had to put my foot down and tell Shawn I refused to go with him to see it...Movies for me must captivate and cartoony stuff doesnt captivate me....im sure it is a good movie....and I may see it on dvd but I am not paying a kajillion bucks to see it when I would rather see the new Batman movie or something like that.

I am on a Tori Amos kick right now....

I arrived home to a pile of cat barf at the door last night....
wtf. I would be worried if i didn't know that up until now i have been lucky, as it seems everyones cat vomits fairly frequently.

Yesterday was my last FULL shift at my former company...I got to hand over my manager cell phone to the poor unfortunate soul who is now running the branch (RIP Amanda) and I just have 4 short shifts left....
I can not tell you how friggin fabulous that feels!

Last night I fell asleep with the light on and with my head at the wrong end of the bed while watching TV...
I have no idea why my head was at the wrong end...


I am typing big b/c I am an idiot and added these pictures before the text so now I have a shit load of text needed to match the damn pictures.

Ohhhhhh it was TARA's BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY!!!!

HAPPY BARFDAY TARA! Sorry I wasn't on Facebook at all the last day or 2 and since it is apparently a sin to hang a calendar properly in this house I was oblivious!

No one at work sent an email either the fuckers.


I hope you had a good day.....

Speaking of birthdays....did u all know MICHELLE B's birthday was JULY 12th and she hid it from the online world like a little troll hiding a piece of dry bread under a bridge!?!??!!??!?!

Everyone ADD IT TO THEIR CALENDAR/POP UP REMINDER THINGY so next year we can completely rape her with birthday greetings to make up 4 this year....

Michelle you shithead.

I need a new male to hang with....Shawn's always playing friggin tennis and soon his new boy toy from Edmonton is moving in with im and I will never see him then...
All he will be doing his having hot gay man sex all the time....
Gawd knows I don't wanna listen to him go on and on about that....ok actually I do but...haha

BTW, I had a new mini obsession this week and soon I will be making cd/dvd's for ppl so if u get one in the mail you'll know it is something I think you need to obsess about as well.

No comments: