Friday, August 29, 2008

I shaved my pits for maggie's wedding!

Work til 11 am
Then me and Shawn are hitting the road...hopefully we will not be killed in an earthquake as it has been VERY active the last few days....I still haven't felt one but i don't wanna either.

Did I ever tell you Shawn has gay mans taste in music?? OMG help me it will be terrible ha ha ha
Patrick and Rich will stay here this weekend and be sure the cat doesn't commit suicide off anything lethally high...Rich really loves the cat so that will help as the cat attacks him and drives him mental as he tries to sleep.

Is there no school supply list in high school? Have I forgotten this? I cant find one for Ayla's school to save my life and it just occurred to me that may be bc there isn't one hahaha I hope thats the case!

I am fucking starving - there is no food in this place...Ayla - i promise we will get groceries on MONDAY!

No comments: