Monday, September 01, 2008

Weekend Wedding

Ohhh Maddie...how can u look so cute and not be eaten by everyone around you?
I basically took pictures of my kid and Maddie ALL weekend bc I couldn't stop looking at either of them....Maggie (bride) and Kelly (my cousin, sister of bride) looked rather stunning as well...their hair and make up was fab...and so relaxed...one good point about having an evening wedding is you have the whole day to prep and not spazz out.


Maggie and David and helper Maddie going through the loot!





My stunning offspring....


Maggie & David, bride n groom


mmmmmmm cake!!!!!!!!!


Erika & Matt


Maddie and Ayla...spinningggggggggggggg





Ayla DESPISED her dress but we ALL thought she looked lovely in it so shut up Ayla!


Lovely Kelly...being a goon!


Shawn & Ayla...does it look like Shawn has a bottle of wine in his jacket??? That time i dont think he did but....more on that later hahah

No comments: