Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I will have a Maple Leaf Ham sandwhich please, easy on the listeria

I only work a half day today woohoo
last night Shawn , Rich, Patrick and I went for sushi...was good....funniness abound of course.
Shawn's brother Patrick is staying here this week and he and rich will cat sit while Shawn and i are in PR...
Aside from the gayness....Shawn and Patrick could not be more different ppl....they look similar...but man o man, completely different....I will say though the quick wit is there, just different delivery of it.

I think I got my touchy feely on last night and am good for a while now cuz Shawn was all huggy and Rich has decided he is going to start a hugging tradition now so it wont take 5+ yrs like it took Shawn to get hugs outta me...gay boys just love rubbing titties with girls....at least they are honest about it haha

Wedding is just a few days away!!!!!! I wonder how the scramble goes up in PR getting ready....weather is looking like poo here so I do hope it warms up for Maggie's wedding.
I bet its gunna be a whirlwind of busy-ness there...will be nice to see everyone, its been quite some time...plus I gotta get in some Maddie time...shes a friggin grown up toddler all ready for fucks sake!!

No comments: