Tuesday, August 26, 2008

giant inflatable turds


Yesterday I had the pleasure, at work, to listen to a conversation that tested my restraint quite considerably...
The work place is generally a safe haven from discrimination correct? People are usually on their best behaviour, not being too opinionated...etc...Even me as a bulldozer type personality plays it cool and reserved, as to not rock the boat , offend ppl or just become hideously unpopular.

So yesterday I am sitting there working away and the co-op student in the next pubicle (thats what i call cubicles now, keep up) is leaving soon and is training a new co-op student to do his job...
Well the old co-op student is not my favorite human so I just ignore him for the most part...and the new one isn't faring well either...can u believe they had a conversation, out loud and laughingly about getting NO FAT CHICKS stickers for their cars.....

I gotta say I was a little shocked...mainly b/c I WAS SITTING RIGHT FUCKING THERE and its not like im disguising my girth by posing as a playboy model daily at work....
So now I vehemently hate them both and want them to die in a dog pile of fat chicks for all eternity....

I ended up just putting my headphones on and ignoring the rest of the conversation, cuz theres nothing worse than a fat chick protesting about being a fat chick in the work place...but i cant wait for one of those little motherfuckers to ask me a question b/c they are going to get the most scathing, dripping with sarcasm retort, it'll make their cocks shrivel...they wont know what to do and they will be so fucking uncomfortable it will make me grow a dick ill be so happy!

Otherwise work was good yesterday...hahahaha
Shawn's brother Patrick is staying here a few days this week...those 2 could not be more different....apart from the gay/straight part...they're like Maggie and Kelly, polar opposites!
Its such a trip to watch them interact with each other...

No comments: