Sunday, September 07, 2008

Aunt Flow, you can just fuck the hell off...

Ohhh yes interviewing tomorrow form the permanent position spot at work, bright and early at 9 am, right smack in the middle of PMS time....my hands today feel like itchy balloons...my legs and feet are dead, headache....ohhh yeah im gunna be drugging myself up shortly. I spent the morning seeing off Mel, Kelly and baby Maddie, then fell asleep on the couch til noon (eek!) and have been working on my answers for tomorrows interview ever since. They are pretty much the same as last time so im not worried about it, i am smart enough to know its already decided if im getting the job or not so if I do not I will be rather mortified and promptly looking elsewhere within gov't before my January 2009 auxiliary position is done.

Last night me, Mel, Kelly and Marc went to see the Pineapple Express again...again for me, they were virgins. Gawd i laughed......and laughed....the quotes from that movie....


War is upon you! Prepare to suck the cock of karma!
~
Angie, you're a fucking idiot. I say that with love.
~

Saul
: Just sit back and get ready to enjoy some of the rarest weed known to mankind. [he lights a joint and inhales]
Dale Denton: It's really that rare?
Saul: [exhales] It's, like, the rarest. [he examines the joint] Saul: It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn...with, like, a bomb.
~
Red: [points to his armpits] You see these? There's no hair under here, bro.
Dale Denton
: What is the significance of that?
Red
: It means I'm aerodynamic when I fight.
~

Saul: [telling Dale to smell Pineapple Express] It's like God's vagina!
~
Red: [Red regains consciousness after shortly passing out from his wounds] I'm like the nerd at the sleepover who fell asleep at nine.
Dale Denton: It's okay. We won't put our dicks in your mouth.
~
I am so sluggish today.. I think tara is supposed to come over tonight but i dont recall....I will be a bundle of FUN! hahahaha

No comments: