Monday, September 29, 2008

cheese is a kind of meat!

I am moody.
I know it seems silly that I am stating what is likely obvious to the rest of you but...it hasn't always been obvious to me.

It is Monday here in the pubicle...I cheerfully ate a scone this morning...
I am loving this fall weather...
Saw a few movies this weekend...

CHOKE, based on the novel by the guy that wrote the FIGHT CLUB book...was a great movie, went with Arika and we laughedddddddddddd....(Guy you will like this movie)
Then I went to see the LUCKY ONES with Cyn & Andrea...the 2 of them laughed like hyenas through the whole thing, scaring away 2 older ladies that were seated in front of us...they ended up moving much further up front hahahaha
It was funny as well but not like CHOKE...

2 days til I have a roommate...this is gunna be interesting. hahahahaha (See my MOODY comment above haha)

I am on hold with Ryerson University right now...they have the worst friggin on hold music....crappy jazz....
Last night Ayla flipped her lid and got in my face about how I never cook for her...
hmmm thats funny...i spent all morning preparing produce for her, making it easy to cook....also buy the small packages of meat making it really easy to thaw and cook...and when I do cook guess who never wants anything? Yeah. So when i don't cook anything I am suddenly a bad mother...this whole exchange was stupid and at the end I told her to enjoy her itchiban noodles all week bc like I feel like cooking a damn thing for her now...
Ingrate....DO YOU HEAR THAT AYLA.....INGRATE!!!!!

Moving on....on hold 10 mins now...fuck u Ryerson.

1 PM ~ interesting chat with the unit manager today...wants me to consider going for higher rated jobs in the ministry/unit...ohhh yeah baby....all I have to do is get on permanent here in this unit and I then can do all sorts of temp. assignments in any other dept. at higher pay grades...SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!!! an R14 or R18 pay grade would give me a HUGE MASSIVE BONER.

I am eating a lot of celery these days...celery isn't all that great without cheese whiz...but eating it with cheese whiz defeats the purpose of eating celery in the 1st place...
I like all the inside bunch of the celery, the WHITE TENDERALS (tenderilllllsss?) OF BABY CELERY....mmmmmmmm not that bitter old green crap....
im sure in the world of celery I AM THE BITTER OLD GREEN CRAP.

No comments: