Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Demoralization 101

Well...where shall I begin?

1st off...another phone bill rolled in today...much the same as the one last month unfortunately. Why did i give birth again? Oh that's right, I'm an idiot.

2nd...did you know that gov't interviews are based on a point system? I didn't either...I also did not know that if you are a full time govt employee and you apply for other positions within the gov't you are given an automatic 10 points.
So...while I scored the highest orally (ha!) and otherwise once the 10 points were added to the 2 govt employees scores I was bumped down to 3rd place...there are only 2 positions.
If one of them dies or is tragically wounded in an ice cream truck accident, the job is automatically mine...or if one of then declines the offer.
I am not holding my breath though and have already applied for a bunch of other jobs with my updated resume...
It is weird to not get a job based on performance...I can handle not getting a job b/c there is a better person suited but to not get it b/c of a few points...THAT'S GAY.

It is a drag but...whatever...I'm not letting it ruin my life...it isn't like I am in love with that job, I may end up with one I like a lot more. I am just obviously anxious about securing something permanent...and I am not looking fwd to interviewing 3475983475894x again.

Rich and Shawn stopped by last night...Rich is gone back to Alberta...love affair over...you'll see a picture of the 2 of them on my couch and it is apparent the flame went out on that haha Poor Shawn :o(
The cat has taken to eating ppls hair/skulls, she stares, then bites....then rubs herself all over and toys with it and tries to eat it again....its quite the process...see photographic evidence.



so innocent, simply admiring his skull....


a closer look, a niff...

then ARG!!!!! Skull Biter Cat!

love is not in the air....is it?

cat proceeding to rub herself all over Rich

sooo relaxed after a skull hump fest



sooo in loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments: